Blog about Twitter



For me, it was first time posting something through Twitter and it was quite interesting. I’m a person who does not enjoy doing Social media and I rarely post something on SNS. Posting on Twitter was something new to me at first I had no idea how to Twitt. Hashtag or adding @ before replying was also something not usual. Compare to BlackBoard discussion 280 characters was not enough for me to express all of my thought and wasn’t feel comfortable using it. Also, twitter posting is open to the public and BlackBoard is only open to our classmate and professor. Yet, if in functionality wise Twitter was a lot easier to post. It provides auto login which blackboard does not. I could always click the Tweet button to post and could easily look for what I needed by searching hashtags. If I compare Twitter to an in-class discussion twitter is online discussion and in-class discussion is face to face offline discussion.  For people who are quiet and shy, they might prefer to interface through Twitter than in class discussion. I think some people would choose online class to avoid face to face interfaces.

Comments