Wiki So Far

I had been updating assignments I have done so far on Wiki. Our Class Wiki is a useful tool to use while working on a class assignment. I could easily find other classmate's work and quickly access to their blog, twitter,  and wiki. Although Out Class Wiki is a single platform I can access to many other platforms and within those platforms again I can access to other information and find data I need.

I had been posting links of my twitter, blogs, and wiki. By posting my link other 24 classmates can also access to my links like I can access their blogs, twitter, and wiki. Although I linked to a webpage on that webpage in that webpage there are many other webpages to access. Like the blog, I have linked with the wiki. There are all the assignments I did in this class in various topics like Privacy, Virtual World, Twitter, and Wiki. Even I link one webpage people can see all the works I did in the past four months.

The "Our Class Wiki" is a useful tool to access to other classmate's and stay connected with classmates.

Comments